Dear Funeral Professional,
This is one of the most difficult times to be in funeral service. Cremation continues to increase and profit margins are getting tighter. Also, client families are more demanding but want to spend less on services and merchandise.
If that isn’t enough, new competitors are popping up all over – not just the old ones – but new ones like churches, golf courses, restaurants, hotels and “renegade” celebrants, all wanting to plan and host Celebrations of Life.
With funeral service changing more than ever before, it is tough for current owners and managers to sift through all of the new information and to filter out the hype.
Plus, once you identify a new strategy or initiative that you want to implement – then new questions pop up…
How are we going to do this?
Who’s going to do it?
Todd Van Beck recently stated: “The magic bullet for Funeral Service is the Funeral Director!”
You might think… “Well Todd that might sound prophetic…but HOW are funeral directors going to be the Magic Bullet?”
I’m glad you asked. I have been working on a project with Todd and together with John McQueen from Anderson-McQueen in Florida, it’s called the…
Funeral Gurus Membership Website
It is a private, membership website for you and your staff that will provide you – on an ongoing basis – training and resources that other funeral homes have successfully put into action and benefited from.
There is an ever-growing collection of funeral-specific audios and videos that can educate you and your team from past training programs and recorded presentations and webinars to new content updated weekly that can be used for staff meeting content and other staff training. Plus, when applicable, there will be action guides, checklists, templates and scripts to support the training so that any initiatives can be implemented as easily as possible.
There is also a repository of ready-to-use resources from the Van Beck Library, Anderson-McQueen Vault and Funeral Futurist Databases that you can access instantly such as:
- Sample Funeral & Cremation Packages
- Lunch & Learn PowerPoint presentations and scripts
- Job Description templates
- Competition Tracker & Price Point Analyzer Excel spreadsheets
- Google AdWords sample ads and keyword lists
- Client family surveys, cremation forms and many more resources
- Plus new resources will be added every month
Last but not least is the “Ask The Mentors” Q & A Discussion area where you can ask questions and get answers – all 3 of us will be monitoring the discussions and provide our best feedback and suggestions. Now you don’t have to wait for your next study group meeting or conference to network with other funeral professionals – you will be plugged-in anywhere you have an Internet connection. The membership site works and looks great on mobile devices.
Our goal is that you and your staff will have a go-to place to assist in the creation of Magic Bullet Funeral Directors!
Here’s what a Funeral Gurus membership will do for you and your team…
After being a member of the Funeral Gurus, you and your staff can…
- Plan staff meetings with ready-to-use content to help you train staff and implement initiatives
- Create a Speakers Bureau for your community outreach program with a complete set of resources including introductory letters, promotional posters, PowerPoint presentations and speaker’s script
- Improve your website’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization – ranking higher in Google) by executing a content marketing plan from a series of worksheets and instructions that contain templates that just need to be edited for your firm
- Train all of your team including the administration staff with Todd’s Telephone Etiquette program
- Create cremation packages to present to client families based on proven packages that increase average funeral values
- Win more price shoppers by studying recorded Price Shoppers presentations with worksheets included
- Receive 6 CEUs per year for 5 of your licensed personnel – plus receive at least 1 CEU per month towards your CFSP designation
- Plus many more outcomes waiting to be discovered in your Funeral Gurus membership
If you or your staff are able to set aside two hours per week to review and implement just one initiative per month, after one year we believe that you will receive over $10,000 of value in training programs, increased revenues and creating a more valuable team.
Are you interested in becoming a Funeral Gurus member?
If so, here’s what I want you to do next…
Click on the “Register Now” button below and become a member of the Funeral Gurus today and join other funeral professionals like you!
By registering today you will qualify as a Charter members and save 30% off of the regular registration fee. There are monthly and annual plans available – choose whichever one is most convenient for you.
All memberships come with 30 Day, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So you can access the entire membership site, watch all of the training, download all of the resources and if you feel that you haven’t received the value that you were expecting by 30 days, we will refund 100% of your registration fee. Also you can cancel at anytime and you won’t be billed in the future.
Todd, John and I look forward to assisting you and your team and helping you make 2016 the best year yet for your funeral home.