Eligibility for Continuing Education Credits?
To be eligible to receive your Continuing Education Credits, you must register under your own name and have a dedicated computer with an Internet connection, and attend and participate the entire online seminar.
Participation will be measured by 5 criteria:
- Registration in licensee name
- On-time arrival for seminar
- Participation in Online Polls
- Attendance monitoring*
- Completion of Post Seminar Feedback Form
* Attendance monitoring is part of the GoToWebinar technology that monitors if the participant has the seminar window active, meaning that the participant has not opened other computer programs – such as checking emails, using chat programs, or surfing other websites.
Sharing computers is not permitted as the above criteria cannot be measured.
The following are scenarios that are NOT permitted:
- Two licensees sharing the same computer
- One licensee sharing the computer with administration staff or other staff members who need it for tasks for the funeral home