Mark Krause of Krause Funeral Homes and Cremation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and also the President of the ICCFA talks about his two presentations, Cremation Ethics and Funeral and Interment in China was well as reflecting on his year as the ICCFA President. Interview by Funeral Speaker, Robin Heppell.
Robin Heppell and the Funeral Gurus will be hosting another series of pre-convention interviews leading up to the International Cemetery, Cremation, and Funeral Association’s annual convention that is going to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from April 20th to April 23rd.
- Jackie Huba chats about Creating Customer Evangelists
- Frank Rosenacker talks about Funeral Pricing, Packaging, Itemization & Merchandise
- David Johnson talks about Internet Leads and Sales
- Joe Budzinski: ICCFA Internal Chief Operating Officer
- Mark Krause ICCFA Pre Convention Interview
- Todd Van Beck & Robin Heppell talk about the ICCFA Convention
- Dr. Robert Taylor ICCFA Pre Convention Interview
- Dean Lindsay ICCFA Pre Convention Interview
- Marty Byars: I Feel As Though I Know You
- Tim Thompson: The World of Advertising is Changing
Check out the ICCFA Cafe post by Linda at:
Rate the Undertaking Documentary Video
Funeral Director, Patrick Lynch of Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors, Metro Detroit, Michigan shares the positive results of the PBS Frontline documentary, The Undertaking that aired in October, 2007. The documentary can be viewed on the Frontline website at:http://www.pbs.org/frontline/undertaking/ Interview with Robin Heppell, of www.FuneralFuturist.com
Patrick Lynch, NFDA Secretary, and Funeral Director and President of Lynch & Sons Funeral Directors, Detroit area Funeral Homes, shares with Robin Heppell about what the NFDA is currently doing to help funeral homes as well as elevate the image of the funeral profession. Both Patrick Lynch and Robin Heppell will be presenting at the OFDA Annual Convention.
For more information and registration details, visit www.OFDA.org
Robin Heppell and the Funeral Gurus will be hosting another series of pre-convention interviews leading up to the International Cemetery, Cremation, and Funeral Association’s annual convention that is going to be held in San Diego, California from March 26th to March 29th.
- Nancy Weil of Mount Calvary Cemetery Group in Buffalo, New York
- Dan Katz of Dan Katz Inc. in Northridge, California
- Marty Strohofer of Aurora Casket Company in Aurora, Indiana
- Poul Lemasters of Rosenacker & Associates in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Darren Crouch of Passages International, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Justin Zabor of Justin Zabor Enterprises, Cleveland, Ohio
The Funeral Gurus now has a Comment Line – (206) 888-2949 – for you to leave a comment or ask a question. You have up to 2 minutes, and if you wish we can include the recording we we answer the question. We would like to know:
- What you like about the Funeral Gurus
- What you don’t like about the Funeral Gurus
- What interviews have been your favorite and / or most informative
- Who you would like us to interview in the future
- Let us know if you would like to be interviewed
Because we are all Funeral Gurus! Telling our story one Funeral Director at a time!
Call in today: (206) 888-2949
Morgan Funeral Homes, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, explains the benefits of participating on the Board of your local funeral association. Phillip is the current president of the Ontario Funeral Service Association. Interview by Robin Heppell of FuneralFuturist.com. Funeral Director Philip Screen, of
National Funeral Directors Association, Brookfield, Wisconsin explains the various membership benefits of NFDA for all funeral homes, large or small, and talked about the upcoming Annual Convention in Las Vegas in October. Interview by Robin Heppell of FuneralFuturist.com. VP of Member Relations Anna Bernfeld of the